2022 Family Conference
Green Lake Conference Center
August 15, 2022 – August 19, 2022
The theme for the family conference is “The Sanctification of God’s Children.” The first speech will be Tuesday evening. Rev. Martin Vander Wal will be speaking on “Sanctification and the Holy Spirit.” On Wednesday Rev. Andrew Lanning will give the second speech on the topic of “Sanctification and the Covenant.” The final speech on Thursday will be given by Rev. Nathan Langerak on “Sanctification and Good Works.”
Throughout the week the conference attendees will be joining together for devotions. On Monday evening they will gather for opening devotions led by Seminarian Luke Bomers. We look forward to having an enjoyable time of meeting and greeting one another while we sing praises to God. On Tuesday through Thursday, Rev. John Flores will lead us in devotions in the mornings. The focus of these devotions will be the members, faith, life, work, challenges, and needs of the saints in the Philippines. On Friday morning Seminarian Tyler Ophoff will conclude the conference by closing and farewell devotions.
Registration will open February 1, 2022, and close at the current prices on July, 30, 2022. Reservations can be made after July 30 but at increased prices.
We encourage you to call the conference center to make your reservation, so the conference center’s staff can answer any questions you may have and recommend the best room for your family.
Additional Registration Info
Motel-style lodging is available in Kern Lodge and Bauer Lodge (newer buildings), Lawson Lodge, and Roger Williams Inn.
When making a reservation please consider the following:
1. Ask for a room to accommodate your family’s size. The rooms that hold 5 to 6 people are limited and need to be available for families with small children. The rooms that hold 4 should be used for teenagers who would like to room together and also for families. There are also rooms that sleep 2 people.
2. Medical, allergic, and dietary needs must be communicated to the conference center two weeks prior to arrival by filling out the Medical/Allergic Dietary Request Form found on the conference center’s website.
3. One person should be responsible for making the reservations for a room.
4. The person responsible for the reservation will need the names and email addresses for all guests staying in the same room. This information should be listed within your reservation in the section for “special requests.”
4. A 50% deposit of the total reservation amount is due when the reservation is made. The balance is due when you arrive at the conference center.
5. Please refer to the conference center’s website for the cancellation policy.
6. Check-in time is guaranteed for any time after 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.